From: -l0rt- [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 29 January 2002 23:50
To: Matthew F. Caldwell
Cc: Edward L. Jones; Hall Duane; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: Legal problem - IDS - Commercial Vs Open Source.

Can anyone tell me where I can get good "cyber insurance"?.

- -l0rt-

Disclaimer: Any resemblance between the above views and those of
my employer, my terminal, or the view out my window are purely
coincidental.  Any resemblance between the above and my own views is
non-deterministic.  The question of the existence of views in the
absence of anyone to hold them is left as an exercise for the reader.
The question of the existence of the reader is left as an exercise for
the second god coefficient.  (A discussion of non-orthogonal,
non-integral polytheism is beyond the scope of this article.)

On Tue, 29 Jan 2002, Matthew F. Caldwell wrote:

> Get cyber insurance to cover the other risk factors of intrusion.

System