me too. I was kidding a bit, as you can ever confirm that the
certificate is (or isnot) real, issued, stamped, signed by mr. Busch
itself, but you only can prove someone knowledgement when s/he come and
DO IT.

IMHO, certificates are not the real issue. The lie is. Can you be
confident after discovering a lie??

--

saudações,

Irado Furioso com Tudo
Linux (SuSE) User 179402
tortura é sempre instrumento do estado, dos pais, dos professores..
sempre alguém se imagina ter poder acima dos demais. Viva a anarquia!!!