I believe the information ProfesseurWoo is attempting to find is a list of
names of the executables commonly associated with various hacking tools.
While executable names can be changed often times they are not changed. If
he has a tool to do automated queries of his enterprise/environment for
.exe's such as SMS in a windows shop he can query the entire enterprise for
well known commonly used hacker tools and identify the machines not in
compliance with his company's policies.

Check this site
http://www.simovits.com/sve/nyhetsarkiv/1999/nyheter9902.html
for an extensive list of Trojan Horse filenames/size etc.. I do not know of
an online resource like this on hacker tools. Does anyone know of a site
similar in makeup but geared toward hacker tools other than Trojan Horses?