[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
>Thanks to everyone who responded.
>Disclaimer: I have yet to try them out.
>
>Most people pointed at fwsum, hosted at
>http://fwlogsum.sourceforge.net/  and *another* fwlogsum hosted at
>http://www.ginini.com.au/software/fwlogsum/
>
>Another couple of tools are available at www.phoneboy.com, namely in
>this context (I believe) fw1repo.zip, fwlogsum2.zip (possibly the
>same
>as one the previous ?), fwscript.
>
>A simple reported based on access is available at
>http://www.enteract.com/~lspitz/logger.html
>
>There seems to be a Reporting Module from checkpoint itslef
>(commercial), see
>http://www.checkpoint.com/products/management/reportingmodule.html

Just to add to this briefly.  If you are looking for not cheap (ie.
not commercial) then the Checkpoint module is probably not what you
are looking for.  It is really great for gathering multiple logs from
several firewalled hosts.  Also, depending on other configuration
matters, you may want to put it on a seperate station (we have a
Nokia appliance and our vendor actually recommended that we NOT put
it on the actual device - mostly for performance reasons).  It also
has a lot of good built in reporting and is pretty good at analysis,
but probably no more so than some of the free ones out there (haven't
actually tried them).  If you have the time to spend, I'd try out the
free ones first.  If that doesn't meet your needs look at the
Checkpoint module, but see if you can find a vendor who will
demo/trial it for you before you commit to buying.

Good luck
Phil
Philip Frigm, Jr.
Systems Administrator