Hello All,

Thank you in advance for those who reply.

We are currently looking at a way to protect the download of our products on an ftp
server.  What we need to accomplish is:

Use an FTP server
Password protect the directories
Handoff a Web user from our website and log them into the proper directory on our ftp
server

The reason for this is we are now going to offer 'full' versions of our products for
download after they are purchased via our online store.  The problem that we are
encountering is that we only want those people who go from leave the purchase portion
of the site to be able to download the programs.

We can't allow people to be able to just browse the ftp server and download the files
that they want.  If anyone has gone through this or may have some suggestions or links
for a scenario like this it would be great if you could send them along.

Thanks!!

Mike