From: May, Jason [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, February 20, 2002 1:25 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Recommended Ethical Hacking, Hacker Techniques class

I would like to attend a class on Ethical Hacking, Hacker Techniques and
Exploits to gain a better understanding of what we need to prepare for
as an
Incident Response Team.  I am looking at the SANS class that is offered,
but
it seems like they study old exploits and old tools in this class.  I've
also seen others from CERT and ISS.  I would like to get some feedback
from
anyone who has attended this sort of class, and what they thought or
would
recommend.  Thanks for your time.