From: Michael Ullrich [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, February 20, 2002 10:03 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Operations of smartcard-enabled PCs

I am looking for some kind of checklist that covers the operation of PCs
(more than 1000)that use smartcards + PINS + fingerprints for
authentication. I am thinking of questions like how to deal with issues like
somebody forgetting his smartcard at home. Does anybody on this list know a
resource where I can find a list like that? I don't want to reinvent the
wheel.
Thanxs.