We want to put login banners stating our network is
for Official Company Business Only on ALL access
points to our network. We've been able to do this
everywhere but on our RAS server. We've edited
System Policy and get the login message when we
are standing at the console and log into the server!
but not when someone dials in from home. We can
edit the registries of company computers, but if it's a
hacker, they won't be using a company comuter.

I've searched TechNet and every site I can think of.
CIAC has directions for everything BUT Microsoft's
Remote Access. We're using Remote Access on
Windows NT 4.0 server. We could upgrade to
Windows 2000. The problem seems to be that
people can set their PCs to login to their own PC
before connecting to the server so therefore do not
see a login message.

I know this is off list but can someone PLEASE point
us in the right direction? This was an audit finding we
need to fix.