From: Jennie Hammond [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, February 28, 2002 5:00 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: RAS login banner needed

The problem is that I bet a normal hacker wouldn't let
me modify the registry of his PC.  ;-)  I CAN get all
of the PCs our company owns to display the banner,
(located internally) but the auditors want us to have
this message displayed to UNAUTHORIZED users, and this
is more difficult.

This login banner isn't a problem for our web, or for
ftp sites. I asked the auditor how they thought we
could do a banner on RAS, and they say there "must" be
a way. Fun.

Thanks for the ideas, Sue