If you are using anything, I would use bcwipe (i know there is a unix
version, unknow about windows though), it has been approved by the DOD
for wiping disks and makes any data recovery from wiped disks virtually
impossible (by virtue of the way it works).
--Chip

--
This is your world ... you can live for yourself today  or
help build tomorrow for everyone.     -- VNV Nation, Foreward