From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Saturday, February 23, 2002 4:00 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: POP3

My users want me to to give them POP3 access via
the firewall. We have an Exchange Server runnig with
a Checkpoint Firewall. Are there any security issues
that I need to watch out
  • ... shady
    • ... Dominik Birk
    • ... Kanikkannanl PN-149709 Dept-corp Audit Div Desg-Asst.Manager 1/421037 Ph-43983/45283
    • ... Benedikt Wildenhain
    • ... Ferguson, Scott
    • ... McGee, James
    • ... Chris Payne