From: Pavel Lozhkin [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, March 12, 2002 4:53 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: IDS

Hi !

Could one recommend me a IDS, such as snort, but designed for switched
network.
I looked at ettercap, but it does not fully meet my needs, i need
non-interactive IDS, not a collector, if the snort were working in
switched network environment, it would be enough for me.

Thanks for any advise.

--
Pavel
Information Security Officer & IT Auditor