i think you missed what he said.  he wants to not allow SYSTEM from having
access to the command shell.

for the record, i don't think this will do what you want it to.  first of
all, you can't really deny system from amything, and second of all, it
would just take a bit of code to pop up a command shell even if the exe
itself is restricted.

-=rooster=-