I noticed a recent post requesting information on
schools with Phd programs.  I found only one reply.  I
assume more were sent to the poster individually.  I
have done much research on the internet, but opinions
are extremely helpful.

I am interested to know opinions on quality schools
that offer a Masters Degree in MIS, IS, IT,
Networking, Information Security, etc.  My undergrad
is MIS and I now have two years related experience.  I
am looking West (CO, AZ, NM, CA).  No real preference
on location.

If you can offer any insight, please let me know.
Thanks in advance.