Also take a look at www.rit.edu.  RIT was one of the first schools in
the country to offer a separate IT program (as opposed to a tailored
concentration in MIS or CompSci).  They offer both graduate and
undergraduate IT degrees and the former can be done entirely Distance
Learning (at least it could when I did it).  RIT is also in the
process of creating a concentration within the MS. IT program for
Info Sec, so you might want to keep them 'on the scope'.  Also, one
of the nice things about RIT (at least in my book) is that they offer
classes on a true quarters system.  Basically, you can complete all
classwork for a Masters degree within one year, if you really want to.

Thanks
Phil
Philip Frigm, Jr.
Systems Administrator