All,

In recent months I have been looking for various Network Security/IT
resources for Universities and schools in general. I was wondering if
there were some sort of collaberative group/assoc for IT professionals in
Univerisites to share IT/Net sec info. Univerisites share some unique
problems with Network Security and IT in genereal and it would be nice to
have a forum for IT profesionalls in this area. If anyone knows of such an
organization it would be greatly appreciated.

-John Stauffacher

! John Stauffacher        !
! Network Administrator   !
! Chapman University      !
! [EMAIL PROTECTED] !
        << All opinions expressed are mine, not the University's >>