This article was originally posted by Duncan Campbell 04.09.1999
See below for a link.  Big Hint:  The part where "last years Crypto 98" is
mentioned... ya thats 1998.
http://www.heise.de/tp/english/inhalt/te/5263/1.html

For anyone worried about a Windows vulnerability I think the Windows Shell
vulnerability is much scarier.