Did you check out the rest of the site? There are also news reports on
area 51, and human experimentation, and such. If you liked this site,
try the onion newspaper.

w w w . t h e o n i o n . c o m

That has some pretty interesting stories too.

--- leon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

=====
-"UNIX is basically a simple operating system, but you have to be a genius to
understand the simplicity."-Dennis Ritchie