Before introducing our new policy to enforce password complexity requirments, my
management team has asked me to gather valid examples of existing users whose
passwords are too simple. We have a combined environment of Novell and
ActiveDirectory/W2K. Is there a tool that I can run as an admin that can easily be
used to do this?

This is a one time deal to "sell" the policy to some of our problematic users (which
are backbone of our business) so we cannot just say "here it is ... deal with it" for
fear they may become disgruntled and the business close ;-(

Any suggestions would be helpful-

Shirley

D O T E A S Y - "Join the web hosting revolution!"
             http://www.doteasy.com