LC3 from @stake

Blev

-----Original Message-----
From: Robert Baulch [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, April 19, 2002 6:14 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Password Checking Tool

Before introducing our new policy to enforce password complexity
requirments, my management team has asked me to gather valid examples of
existing users whose passwords are too simple. We have a combined
environment of Novell and ActiveDirectory/W2K. Is there a tool that I can
run as an admin that can easily be used to do this?

This is a one time deal to "sell" the policy to some of our problematic
users (which are backbone of our business) so we cannot just say "here it is
... deal with it" for fear they may become disgruntled and the business
close ;-(

Any suggestions would be helpful-

Shirley

D O T E A S Y - "Join the web hosting revolution!"
             http://www.doteasy.com