hehe..that's funny.
I guess I could argue the various ways that biosubsystems, tolerance levels,
policy, session keys, comparitive algorithms, sensory techniques based upon
blood pressure/pulse, dielectric constant, etc work together, but that would
be a rather lengthy email. A trip to the local library or a google search
might be a better solution.