From: BRAD GRIFFIN [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, May 28, 2002 4:39 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: banned sites lists!

Hi

You'll find a very comprehensive list of ad servers, p0rn and other dubious
sites here:

http://www.smartin-designs.com/

The listing is used so that folks can modify their hosts file under Windows
boxes to prevent access to certain sites. It's been around for a while and
the list now contains 13198 entries. Did I mention it's a community effort?

Cheers,
Brad