Well, you have to have port forwarding for ports 5631 (tcp) and 5632 (udp)
turned on, and then it will work.

If you can connect directly to a PC on port 5631/5632 from the outside
and its running in pcanywhere gateway mode, and that inside PC has
multiple IP's or access to the internal network, it will gateway to all
the local pcanywhere servers on the inside network.

Dan