From: Alan Blackwell [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, June 07, 2002 06:44
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: PC Anyhwere and IP Forwarding

Hi,

Can anyone advise me on the following.

A server has two network cards and IP forwarding disabled. One of the
cards
is accessible from an external network, the other is accessible from the

internal network. The server runs PC Anywhere for support purposes.

If someone connects to PC Anywhere from outside the internal network,
through the card that faces the external network, can they can access to
the
internal network?

Given that IP Forwarding is disabled I would imagine not. But as using
PC
Anywhere is just like sitting at a machine I wondered if anyone could
confirm my guess.

Regards

Alan