On 19/06/2002 03:38:28 AM "Erick Grau" wrote:

>WE use here Dameware  (http://www.dameware.com/ )
>It offers a few more features than just remote control ;-)

It is a nice tool, but the original question was which ones would work on
port 80 to tunnel through a firewall. I haven't actually tested what
happens if you set it to port 80, but by default Dameware uses port 6129.
If port 80 is only allowed through proxy (ie connections are only allowed
to the proxy server, not anything else) I doubt it'll work anyway.

Cheers,
Dave

 --
Dave Hughes