On Sun, 16 Jun 2002 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> I am guessing you used openldap? , Netscape directory serive supplies a nice
> gui .

I use OpenLdap and LDAP Browser/Editor.

http://www.iit.edu/~gawojar/ldap/

Softerra also has LDAP Browser and LDAP Administrator

http://www.softerra.com/

Both are Java2-based. You can get the latest version of the
Java Runtime Environment from http://java.sun.com/ (latest
version is 1.4.something).

The package at IIT is freeware. The Softerra packages are commercial
with a free evaluation period. They both work very nicely. I use LBE from
IIT.

--
Steve Sobol, CTO  JustThe.net LLC, Mentor On The Lake, OH  888.480.4NET
- I do my best work with one of my cockatiels sitting on each shoulder -