Umm... I wouldn't use any tool except one that comes from a known virus
authority, ie McAfee or Symantec.  This is one of the ways that the Klez
family of virus's is known to spread.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, June 25, 2002 10:17 PM
To: Guillaume Jacques
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: can someone decipher this?

The funny thing is I got an email that says this:

W32.Klez.E is a very dangerous virus that spread through email. Kaspersky
give you the very W32.Klez.E removal tools

For more information,please visit http://www.Kaspersky.com

from the same type of headers, originating from USM.EDU. I don't know too
much about the KLEZ virus, I will look it up right now. But don't you think
that's odd that I got an email that revealed that the KLEZ virus is very
dangerous?!? Aren't viruses suppose to hide itself?

-Roberto Cahanap