Hello Susan,  it might help us if you could please give us the version of
windows you are using, or alternatively what orther OS you are using.
It might be an idea to make your own program for this purpose, as this would
be most likely to be more secure than anything you could get on the market,
as the program would be specially made for your task.

Thanks in advance.

Hamish Stanaway

-= KoRe WorkS =- Internet Security
Owner/Operator