From: Rowley, Michael (M.) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, July 02, 2002 6:49 AM
To: 'Johnson, Wayne'; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Wireless LAN question

Utilizing Netstumbler ( www.netstumbler.com ),the appropriate wireless
card, a GPS unit, and omni directional or yagi antenna (optional) you
can pinpoint the location to a few yards.  You can then convert the Raw
information and import into MS Mappoint, Streets and Maps, or any
Mapping program.

If you need more info on this try www.wardriving.com/

Sincerely,

Michael Rowley