Hi ,

I have two questions related to security,

1. Is there any way to find out the machines having
modems connected to them in a LAN. I wanted to find
out the unauthorized modems connected to workstation
(Win 95, 98, NT 4, W2K, macs, Sun WS)and servers etc.
I heard about some software which dials the range of
phone no.s and checks for modem, but it's not
practicle in our environment.

2. Is there any good software distribution tool
especially for distributing OS/application patches and
small softwares. This is required as an emergency tool
in case existing Tivoli tool fails becasue of some
breakdown. This tool should not be very expenssive and
should cater upto 2500 machines.

Thanks in advance for help.

Bye.

Harish