Hey there,

I was just wondering. I know the rule is everything can be cracked. But can
anyone point me to info on how to crack something with no ports open or/and
perhaps tell me how that's called (so I can search...). To me it seems
impossible but I have a feeling that's a false sense of security and I'd
like to get a better understanding of this so I can take appropiate actions
on my servers. Also I think this knowledge will come in handy in the future
since I gotta write a firewall on linux for a DMZ and LAN set up in like a
week or so and I don't want to tell my boss that the webserver is the only
thing that can be cracked because that's the only service we run if that
ain't so, although the chance someone with that knowledge/expertise will
hunt us will probably be nihil.

Kind regards,

Ferry van Steen
InfoPart Automatisering B.V.