Ferry,

The only possibility to get into a system that has no
services running is getting the admin of that system
to execute an application that creates a backdoor.

Or, if there is a fault in the networking stack, you may
launch a network attack and let the stack execute
code which can result in any kinda thing you like.

Attacking a system without any service isnt easy but
not impossible. Not even talking about just DoSing the
system.

Regards,

Brenno