Date: 12 July 2002
  To: I0001089                             EXTERNAL
From: John Hanson                          GBSAFE00     SFWY2-3, atrium SW

Subject: RE: Methods for distributing passwor

Problem with this solution alone is the potential breach of segregation
of duties. ie: where high value/risk activities are controlled by having
employees only Requisition a change and Supervisors only Authorise.

Giving employee password to Supervisor allows them to Requisition as well
without the risk of involving the employee in collusion.