From: Sedat DOĞRU [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, July 12, 2002 8:25 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: security question

As far as I have understood from your statements you are thinking about
a modem connection or something similar that requires you to logon to a
service provider (wherever it is) from that particular computer. So in
such a situation you have to first dial up and then logon. But in my
opinion the things mentioned in this thread are for a network where you
already have an internet (or intranet) connection available. In such a
situation you don't (in general) provide logon information. As soon as
your computer is up you are in the internet (or intranet).

--
Sedat Dogru