On another note, I know somebody that keeps a database of MAC addresses,  it
seems it is a very colorful idea to keep it, just incase for situations like
these :) Use a MySQL database and a PHP script. Keep it filed off on some
CD, since you might really want this data secure.

Keep that in mind when you build your huge corporate network, or add
machines. For now, if you feel suspicious about the machine, lock it down by
stopping all traffic between it and the router if you feel somebody is
accessing the network through it or if the data seems too suspicious. I
usually advise sniffing the traffic first, however it seems that your
situation might be dire, so stop traffic first and see what pops up after
you trace down the physical computer and the user responsible.

I'm sure however if you search on the net, you'll find some type of software
that can do that. I'm not so certain if some Cisco firewalls will allow you
to do so.

David