From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, July 16, 2002 11:22 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Query on fast track investigation

Greetings. I am fortunate enough to have been tasked with a fast track
investigation
for a client of ours who has had problems with an employee accessing things
that he shouldn't over their network.  I would like to ask anyone willing
to help out how to extract an access log from a proxy server.  Essentially,
what can I do over the next 24 hours to get enough information to show that
an individual has accessed sites that were unauthorized?

System is Win NT. Client is W2000.  Very basic, simple set up.  Thanks for
any information provided.

BTW, there is a pint waiting in Dublin for anyone that can help out.

Enable Technologies
7/8 Mount Street Crescent
Dublin 2
(353) 1 439 6666