you may get some luck by asking the folks who make Trillian (www.trillian.cc),
perhaps on their forum.  They made an AIM, ICQ, Y!, MSN, and IRC client all in
one and I've not tested the MSN exploits, but none of the Y! exploits work on
Trillian.  It's a free program and the developers are easy to contact directly.
-Russell

"KoRe MeLtDoWn" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 07/20/2002 01:10:35 AM