Hello to all,

Thought I'd throw this out to all...

I am looking for Masters degree programs in "Information
Security", "Information Assurance" or "Information Warfare".

I live in the Washington, DC area. Now I'm aware of three local
institutions that have some form of this type of program, George Mason,
James Madison and John Hopkins.

However, I'd like to see if anyone knows of a MS program (ANYWHERE, not
just in the DC area), that is tailored around "Information Warfare" AND
is non-military.

Also, I understand that the James Madison program is internet based, does
anyone know of any other programs that are also internet based.

Any other suggestions for top rated MS InfoSec programs appreciated.

Cliff