I am uncertain as to whether this falls under the heading of security or is
more properly, a privacy issue, so I'll leave that to the moderator.

As a matter of policy, we bounce any spam sent us.  As is often the case,
those bounces may go to invalid addresses, resulting in a bounce from those
domains' servers.

On several occasions, we have noted those responding bounces carry a cc:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]  Since they appeared to happen with different domains, we
approached our ISP about it.  They claimed no knowledge.  I don't recall ever
seeing a bounce with a cc: to a third party before and this raises some
security/privacy issues for us.

Does anyone have any information about this?  Hopefully, my paranoia is just
set a notch too high.  But I figured I'd ask.
--

Robin Lynn Frank
Paradigm-Omega, LLC