Ok, first and foremost, thank you for your reply :)

I just wanted to make some comments:

>SSH first and foremost is a terminal program.  I believe your first
>post was something to the effect of "Telnet over SSL, or SSH, help me
>decide".

I was NOT the original poster to the list. I wanted a little more info on SSH
vs. SSL tunneling if I remember correctly...

>Client side SSL is capable of doing authentication with the server.
>This is done in Apache/SSL and modSSL (for Apache).  I hate PKI with a
>passion, and don't recommend this route; but it has its place and will
>work.

Q: Why do you hate it so much ? care to elaborate on that (hate that word heh) ?

"There's so many different worlds
 So many different suns
 And we have just one world
 But we live in different ones.."