I believe that reflects the percentage of time that there is no
other activity on the CPU...  meaning you have roughly 24% CPU
utilization by actual processes.   Look for the next highest
CPU utilization, and that is likely to be where the real problem is.

Also, check memory and pagefile/swap usage too... it's not just CPU
load that can kill your machine's performance.

--
Ken Fischer, CCNA  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
PGP Fingerprint: 9523 54B6 D67B BBFB 53B3  2F3B 7E81 0891 C495 CB50