I seem to be facing resistance from management on implementation of an e-mail
policy.  Despite everything our legal counsel provided and such are not ready
to go forward.  They have a problem with either the system of myself deleting
mail that past the retention period.  Some feel that a member of management
should be the one deleting the e-mail.  I'm sure you can see what's wrong
with that picture.  I am looking for advice, besides sit on my hands and wait
until an event happens that forces them to implement a policy.

Jim Liddil