Nessus (www.nessus.org) for all.
nikto and whisker for webserver.
Also MBSA for all NT/Win* servers.

Regards
--------
Muhammad Faisal Rauf Danka

Head of GemSEC / Chief Technology Officer
Gem Internet Services (Pvt) Ltd.
web: www.gem.net.pk
Key Id: 0x784B0202
Key Fingerprint: 6F8C EDCF 6C6E 06A5 48D7 6A20 C592 484B
784B 0202

--- Kevin Bachelder <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>Hi everyone,
>
>We are a small company with a single web server and a few NT/2000
>servers.  I am looking for recommendations on what software or service to
>use to do vulnerability scans/assessments so I can be sure I am keeping up
>with all my patches and configuration changes, etc.  I don't have much of a
>budget so I am looking for products geared towards smaller companies.  I
>have tried the QualysGuard service from Qualys and also looked at N-Stealth
>from N-Stalker but would love to know what others recommend.
>
>Thanks in advance,
>
>Kevin
>

>------------------
>Kevin Bachelder
>
>Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer - Windows NT 4.0 (MCSE)
>Microsoft Certified Professional - Windows 2000 (MCP)
>Citrix Certified Administrator (CCA)
>CompTIA A+ Certified Computer Repair Technician (A+)

[ATTITUDEX.COM]
http://www.attitudex.com/

Select your own custom email address for FREE! Get [EMAIL PROTECTED] w/No Ads, 6MB,
POP & more! http://www.everyone.net/selectmail?campaign=tag