Scanners normally work in conjunction with a swipe card too so they
would need to steal that =o)...

Smart scanners are normally located in a man trap with a guard and
require a pass-code.

--

-ATD-

http://www.snosoft.com
Secure Network Operations |     Strategic Reconnaissance Team
Cerebrum Project          |     [EMAIL PROTECTED]