I wish to thank you all for your informative responses.

It doesn't appear that there is any easy way to effectively police
something like this but like a lot of vulnerabilities, the goal isn't
to eliminate but to minimize by making it extremely difficult for
someone to exploit.

In a world where worms/viruses and external attacks garner most
of the attention, I feel that an equal amount should focus on the
protection of information through implementation and use of good
physical security policy and procedures.  I also think that one
key strategy is education and involvement at all levels through the
use of an effective security awareness program.

Thanks again..

-D

On Wednesday 12 March 2003 08:13 pm, discipulus scribbled: