Brad, Pavel, Andrew,

I'm also not comfortable with this test, but what bothers me more than the reliance on an external server is the reliance on cacerts. While cacerts (or equivalent) is not part of OpenJDK I don't think it makes sense adding a test to OpenJDK that has a reliance on it.

For now I think is makes more sense to add a test like this to wherever in the build process cacerts (or equivalent) is added.

-Chris