In general, T4 runs much faster, this goes not just for PKCS11 provider, but for pure java provider as well. My run is focused on the settings of disabled mechanism section. Based on the run results, message digests excluded, performance numbers are similar between the default one and the special one which doesn't disable any mechanisms.

Valerie