Hi Simone,

I'm interested to understand why you think this Http 2 requirement
is difficult or impossible to implement in the JDK currently.

I thought, cipher suite selection would be independent of the ALPN mechanism.
So, a Http 2 client implementation would ensure that allowed ciphers
are in its list of proposed ciphers, and it's up to the server then to choose
an allowed one. And presumably, a server implementation can do the same?

- Michael.