Hi,

On Fri, Sep 26, 2014 at 8:03 PM, Sean Mullan <sean.mul...@oracle.com> wrote:
> On 09/17/2014 01:18 PM, Simone Bordet wrote:
>>
>> For the server to differentiate between those 2 connections he would
>> need the SNI information, which I don't think it's currently available
>> in JDK 8, right ?
>

> No. It is. We added support for SNI in JDK 8. See:
>
> http://docs.oracle.com/javase/8/docs/technotes/guides/security/jsse/JSSERefGuide.html#SNIExtension

I understand one cannot extract the string with the SNI name into the
application, you can only match for certificates via SNIMatcher; and
that is the reason for SSLExplorer - to extract the SNI names.
Am I missing something ?

For example, how can I negotiate h2 via ALPN only for certain domains ?

List<String> allowedDomains = ... // provided by some server configuration
SNIServerName sniName = ... // what here ?
if (allowedDomains.contains(sniName))
   doALPN();

Thanks !

--