Thanks for the review.  The update will be in next webrev.

Thanks,
Xuelei

On 3/23/2018 12:35 PM, Adam Petcher wrote:
Note: I am not a Reviewer. This is not a Review.

I took a look at some of the files that I was working in during my extension development. I just have a few minor comments:

TransportContext.java, line 428: It's not clear why the outbound direction is closed here. Consider adding more comments to describe what is going on.

SessionId.java, lines 54: need to clone()?
SessionId.java, lines 81-87: you could do Arrays.hashCode(sessionId)

SSLExtension.java, line 441: The word "trad" is used here and in other places in the file. Should this be "trade"?

KeyShareExtension.java, lines 264-265: I think you can remove the comment, and the code is fine as it is. The problem of large ClientHello messages should be addressed when we add support for HelloRetryRequest.